Project Main Activities Timeline
During the duration of the project, various activities are planned, both at the local level of each school and in sharing among all partners. These are some of the most important.
- Creating and keeping updated an Erasmus+ corner at each partner school.
- Twinspace platform.
- The project approval announcement will be done in the partner schools’ official web pages with the project summary and list of the activities. Teachers will work on the issues related with the project implementation as well.
- Logo Creation Contest: (All partners) All partners will announce the activity to the students via Erasmus+ Board and school web page. Logo contest activity steps, criteria’s will be sent to the coordinators by the applicant school. Students create the logo of the project to be printed on all project outcomes.
- Open Day at School 1: All partner schools will organize open days at schools to inform the school community about the project and activities. Families, stakeholders, teachers and administrative staff of other schools and people in the charge of local authorities will be invited to the open days to be informed about the Erasmus+ project.
- Project Management Activity: The common project website is under the responsibility of Portuguese partner.
- Presentations and videos to introduce partner schools. Students will prepare videos and presentations to introduce their schools, towns and countries.
- Project Meeting: 4C: From Theory to Practice/Let the 4C start!
- Hands-on Workshop Arts & Crafts Making origami. Participants will learn how to make origami. Students will be guided by experts in making their origami. The aim of this activity is to engage students and promote critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills. It will also teach patience and give amazing rewards in the end along with lots of fun. The origami arts will be displayed on Pinterest table.
- My first E-mail. Students will get their first Gmail accounts (Family accounts) with the help of their teachers. They will send their first emails to their correspondents to introduce themselves with photos and videos.
- ICT dictionary. Students decide what words they want to learn in other languages and they make a drawing of these words. Then, students of all classes record the words in their language and create an online dictionary.
To see our ICT Dictionary click HERE.
- Calligrams. Students will celebrate the World Creativity and Innovation Day. Students will prepare calligrams regarding this national day by using the common words related to 4C’s and technology. The work will be displayed at Erasmus corners at schools.
- Take your Ipads, go out. Digital Wall on Padlet Students go field trips in nature around with their Ipads. They take photos and videos defining the season of the year. Students will prepare a digital wall on padlet themed with season with the photos and videos.
- Open Day at School 2: All partner schools will organize open days at schools to inform the school community about the project and activities.
- Project Meeting: 4C in Action in Atlantic as a way to 21st Century Success. (Portugal) (Meeting held in November 2021)
- Digital newspaper “DigiNews” Through two years of the project, 2 issues of the journal will be published. One after the first year and another after the second year. This will be the first issue of the newspaper. It will include the parts of news, technology, photos of mobilities and activities, tabloid, comics, and calligrams.
- Project Meeting: All Together Towards the Future With 4C. (Finland) (postponed)
- Handbook of a Technology Captain (edu-apps) Group Work in native languages. Because some students have issues with a foreign language, they will have an opportunity to express themselves in their native language. It will be an informative book. Students will search about the educational applications. They will create a list of apps useful for students.
- Open Day at School 3: All partner schools will organize open days at schools to inform the school community about the project and activities.
- Genius Hour: Treasure in waste. Students will create gifts from waste by reusing and recycling for Christmas.
- Project Calendar with Google Slides (Collaboration Work). It will be a common work of 6 schools. Each will be responsible for 2 months of the calendar. Each month will be illustrated by drawings of students related to the project. The schools will organize art contests to choose the works to put on the calendar.
- Weather Forecasters. Students will explore weather layer of Google Earth with the guidance of their teachers. They will learn about local forecast by zooming in that area. At the end of the activity, students will prepare weather forecast stations at school and record weather reports. It will be a group work.
- Campaign e-Safety (February 5th) Safer Internet Day will be celebrated at schools. Students will start e-safety campaign. It will be a group work. Students will create a whatsapp group for easy and fast communication. They will design safety posters on Canva and prepare a family day at school with their teachers. They will give information about possible risks of internet and give internet safety tips. Brochures will be distributed.
- Digital stories: Students will write a creative story from the eyes of a computer. This activity is for critical thinking and exchange of perspective (in native language). Students will use story board templates. Then they will illustrate the story and create a digital story book (storybird). Etwinning project kits will be used for this activity.
- Project Meeting: Enjoy and Learn with 4C. (Spain) (postponed)
- Virtual Field Trip to Galaxy – 3D Solar System Model using Nasa-Earth Now apps students will explore the solar system. The students will have the chance to make a trip through galaxy to learn about the planetary system. At the end of the activity, students will create 3D solar system models.
- Digital newspaper. Second issue of “DigiNews” will be puplished.
- Open Day at School 4: All partner schools will organize open days at schools to inform the school community about the project and activities.
- Project Meeting: Summarizing the 4C’s for Tomorrow Learning and Teaching. (Lithuania) (postponed)